What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data stored in text files that are saved on your computer or other devices when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to remember you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a “session cookie”) or for multiple repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”).
Session cookies are temporary cookies used during your visit to the Website and expire when you close the web browser.
Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences within our Website and remain on your desktop or mobile device even after you close your browser or restart your computer. They ensure a consistent and efficient experience while visiting the Website and Services.
Cookies may be set by the Website (“first-party cookies”) or by third parties, such as those who serve content, provide advertising, or offer analytics services on the Website (“third-party cookies”). These third parties can recognize you when you visit our website and other websites. You can learn more about cookies and how they work here.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Necessary cookies: Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating our Website and using its features. For example, these cookies enable us to recognize when you have created an account and logged in to access content.
- Functionality cookies: Functionality cookies enable us to operate the Website and Services according to your preferences. For example, we can recognize your username and remember how you customized the Website and Services for future visits.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies enable us and third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the Website. They do not contain personal information and help us improve your user experience.
- Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow us and third parties to serve you relevant ads more effectively. They also help us collect aggregated audit data, conduct research, and provide performance reports for advertisers. These cookies help us understand and enhance the delivery of ads to you, as well as track when specific ads have been shown.
- Your web browser may request advertisements directly from ad network servers. These networks can view, edit, or set their own cookies, as if you had requested a web page from their website.
- Social media cookies: Third-party cookies from social media sites (such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.) enable us to track social network users when they visit or use the Website and Services or share content. This is done through a tagging mechanism provided by those social networks.
Do we use web beacons or tracking pixels?
Our emails may contain a “web beacon” (or “tracking pixel”) to determine if our emails are opened and to verify clicks on links or advertisements within the email.
We may utilize this information to determine which emails are more interesting to users and to inquire if users who do not open our emails wish to continue receiving them.
The pixel will be deleted when you delete the email. If you prefer not to download the pixel to your device, please read the email in plain text view or with images disabled.
What are your cookie options?
However, please note that deleting cookies or declining their use may restrict your access to certain features offered by the Website and Services.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Policy or its terms related to the Website and Services at our discretion, and such changes will be effective upon posting the revised Policy on this page. We may also notify you through other means, such as using the contact information you have provided.
The updated version of this Policy will be effective immediately upon posting, unless otherwise specified. Your continued use of the Website and Services after the effective date of the revised Policy constitutes your consent to the updated terms.
Acceptance of this policy
By accessing and using the Website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to its terms and conditions. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and Services.